Whats for breakfast?

Working days (Monday to Friday) I have a big fruit salad - melon, apple, grapes, kiwi, blueberries, plums etc with sweetened plain yoghurt or sometimes a peach FF activia and weekends I have the "Full Monty" :D - scrambled eggs, 2 WW sausages, beans, mushrooms, bacon and 2 slices from a small WW loaf which keeps me going until dinner with a yoghurt as a snack sometimes mid-afternoon.

I did really well on this regime last year and lost the best part of a stone, but then I put it all back on and more after the usual Christmas binge (why oh why do I do it!!) :break_diet:so now I am back on track to try and shift it again plus another 1-2 stones on top.

Many have said that it would be easier to start smoking again (I was skinny as a whippet when I did!) but after 7 years fag-free I have no intention of going back, despite the fact that I put on 3 stones that now seem very reluctant to go :cry:

Today's breakfast was weetabix (hexb) made with hot water, 2 bananas and 2 satsumas.

Shrimpy said:
What's a Western Omelette?

Omelette with onion/pepper/ham filling. We fudged it a bit this morning and used onion, red pepper, mushrooms and asparagus plus a little seeded/chopped tomato right at the end. I still call it a western omelette if it can be doused with hot sauce at the end. ;)

Sounds yum! :) thanks!

Today was a toffee eat smart yoghurt with chopped banana.

Heinz beans and a kelloggs fibre plus bar...obviously not together...Not very imaginative but getting some good ideas from this thread!

tomorrow is wednesday which means a lovely cooked brunch for me and my other half. am going to attempt hash browns slimming world style tomorrow, mixed reports on here so fingers crossed they turn out well! going to do them with scrambled eggs with milk from my hexa and some baked beans, yummy! x

Banana & Honey sandwich made with 2 wholemeal slices (HEX B) (tsp Honey = 1 syn)

And a coffee using some skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had 2 weight watchers sausages (1 syn), some scrambled egg (using milk from my hexa) + ketchup (1 syn). got an orange to tuck into now :) x

Oat so simple the same as most days haha x

I need to start getting some sausage and bacon for the weekends, never get time for that through the week.

Xx

Back