Whats for breakfast?

It's the same bottle as normal frylite but is light green instead of yellow! It tastes very plasticy if not heated properly-hence saying about putting it under the grill! It's nice in a pan with garlic and mushrooms :) and then stir in a bit of quark and veg stock! Nommy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much, will keep an eye out for this while out shopping tonight!!

i'm boring i just have 2 slices of brown bread, and 2 extra light laughing cow cheese

I think that is the type of thing I will be having next week when I am back at work. Half term this week so I can indulge myself with leisurely cooked breakies!

Oh yes, this is something that I make sometimes (Green Day):
I scramble two eggs in 7g butter (2.5syns), add 56g cubed spam lite (6 syns), and a HEA grated cheese, and then put the whole thing on some hot brown rice. Really tasty - it's a brunch really because it's very filling. I'm going to have it on Friday and Saturday this week!:D

bit of a weird one this morning. I woke up feeling very full so I had half a small melon then an hour or so later I was feeling cold and hungry but not starving so I looked in the fridge and cupboards and the thing that appealed was a chicken mugshot so I had that and a ww yoghurt. I have to say it hit the spot! I'm feeling a bit off colour, not quite myself, maybe coming down with a cold or coming up for a * week so I think it was nice and comforting. I'm going to have a little snooze I think.

Nothing particularly exciting for me today - porridge topped with strawberries and blueberries, followed by a toffee mullerlight because I was still hungry.

Magic porridge with strawberries and grapes. Just off to get a cup of tea.

Magic porridge for the first time. I used vanilla muller light and am eating it with a bowl of strawberries. It's not bad at all, I have only just started eating it but I can tell already that this is going to keep me full til lunchtime!

A bacon and egg sandwich with a little ketchup- diet? What diet!! HEB of wholemeal bread, fry light fried bacon with fat removed and a fry light egg! That diet!

lovetosew said:
Magic porridge for the first time. I used vanilla muller light and am eating it with a bowl of strawberries. It's not bad at all, I have only just started eating it but I can tell already that this is going to keep me full til lunchtime!

Sorry, I keep doing this, what's magic porridge?

shredded wheat with soya milk, raspberries and chopped banana....ryvita with scraping of light phili and banana.....washed down with lemon tea!! bliss!!!

2 x weetabix with blueberries, topped with banana custard mullerlight with chopped banana on top. Nomnomnom....

dreamslim said:
Sorry, I keep doing this, what's magic porridge?

It's porridge soaked in any flavour mullerlight (as long as it free) I personally like vanilla with chocolate sprinkles. I chop fruit up and mix it up when it's time to eat it.

Back