Whats for breakfast?

I just had a mange flavour shape zero yoghurt, was yummy.. But I can guarantee I'll get hungry in the 2.5 hour exam I'm about to sit :S

Good luck with that exam!!!! I had (for day 1) two slices of w.m toast 400g loaf as hexb with one bannana on top yum! My little one even had the same n loved it!

graciebabes said:
I just had a mange flavour shape zero yoghurt, was yummy.. But I can guarantee I'll get hungry in the 2.5 hour exam I'm about to sit :S

Good luck!

I have an exam tomorrow so about to embark on some last minute cramming!

A bag of roast beef monster munch - not checked syns yet but I'm guessing high (10ish?) - I really need to get more organised! :(

American style sweet potato pancakes (see recipe sub-forum) with chopped strawberries and raspberries, with vanilla yoghurt on top

28g Kelloggs Bran flake (b choice), chopped up kiwi & Muller light yogurt

Thanks guys, it didn't go all that well though lol.. About to go to the gym to vent some anger at me not cramming enough :D x

2 weetabix with HEA milk, topped with the tiniest banana in the world* and some fresh peaches.

*I snagged a bunch of kids' bananas in the reduced section, they are ridiculously small but were also ridiculously cheap.

Today I had a big bowl of bircher muesli for 2 Bs, 1/2 A and 5 syns

I soak 2oz porridge in 1/2 cup of semi skimmed milk overnight. In the morning I stir in 2T fat free plain yogurt and 2t honey then top with a chopped banana, strawberries and blueberries. Add 6 almonds for 3 syns.

Magic porridge with strawberries

Ooh. Thanks for the reminder.
Need to get some quorn sausages out.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Does anyone know of any quorn sausages that are still free of syns?? I noticed that a lot of the quorn sausages have "new and improved receipe" and when I've got the syn hotline to check for me they've been 5.5 syns per box of 6 sausages.:(

Back