Whats for breakfast?

Just an alpen bar and a apple as Im on a night shift so don't want anything too heavy for when i can finally go to bed in 2.5 hours!

2 weetabix, skimmed milk, honey (2 1/2 syns) and a banana

I've been having chopped fruit & berries with fat free natural yogurt all week, but felt really hungry this morning, so had quorn sausages, baked beans, tomatoes and a fried egg this morning with a cup of tea with milk from my allowance. Think its going to be one of those hungry days because I'm already thinking about lunch. I might have some fruit and yogurt as a mid-morning snack.

Breakfast

I start the day with 2 wholemeal bread, toasted, with 1/2 tin of baked beans and a hot drink of Robinsons Apple & Blackcurrant Consentrate, sets me up for the morning.

2 cups of tea (with milk from my allowance) and 2 weetabix (also with milk from my daily allowance)...yummy and keeps me full for hours.

Mine varies according to how hungry I am but today's was half a grapefruit followed by egg, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes.....

This morning I've munched through an apple, nectarine and a pear which I brought in with me.....
and joy of joys :happy096: the company have just added fruit bowls on our floor, so I had a banana as well, and saved my grapes for this afternoon after lunch :D

Scrambled egg on toast, however was making it for my son too and had a blonde moment and cooked mine in with his so it had butter in it and even buttered all the toast....I really wasn't thinking!!!!

Mine today was just a banana

Back