Whats for breakfast?

In the morning I'll be having a 3-egg omlette with red onion, red pepper, mushroom and cheese (HEXa) and spice it up with some paprika, served with some griddled cherry tomatoes on the side with Heinz bbq sauce...yummmmm! Just 1 syn and that's for the bbq sauce!

Fibre plus bar and a banana with a coffee milkshake.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

2 egg omelette with broccoli & spring onions, (HExA) grated cheese & tbsp tomato ketchup (1)

Yum!!

Boiled eggs and soliders (HExB)

Half a Galia melon and a bunch of grapes. Will follow up with a yoghurt mid-morning to keep the wolves at bay until lunchtime!

28g sainsburys apricot wholewheats + 1 ryvvita wholegrain cracker bread ( hex b) with ssk milk ( from Hex a allowance) blueberries/raspberries & strawberries

Bacon and mushroom sandwich with mustard :drool: Was really tasty so planning on having the same again tomorrow followed by some honeydew melon :)

Canteloup melon followed by 28g oats (HB) soaked with a little skimmed milk and l/f natural yog, with a grated apple stirred in and cinnamon on top :) My favourite!

Half a melon and a Ryvita Multigrain with Laughing Cow Light

Banana followed by scan bran covered in mullerlight and strawberries and left for an hour to soften (usually leave it overnight - but forgot) and coffee.

I often make up a big bowl of fruit salad the night before and have that with a yoghurt.

Big breakfast omelette (eggs, turkey bacon and baked beans) with mushies, leeks and tomatoes. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back