Whats for breakfast?

Bacon sarnie on 2 WW slices and a grapefruit.

1 slice of nimble (1/2 hex b) topped with scrambled egg-dash of skimmed milk (1/2 syn) and 2 slices lean bacon-fat removed. Topped with compulsory dash of tom sauce (1 syn). Fruit tea and squash...yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Cup of green tea, yuk and half a grapefruit, yuk. I then fried off some onions, shrooms and half a green pepper and some ham i chopped in fry light with a sprinkling of shwartz season all and had it on 2 scan bran (part of my hexb) with 2 laughing cow light (part of my hexa) spread on.

Having the other 3 scan bran and laughing cow for dinner, very nice actualy for scan bran

2 scrambled eggs (my ladies are laying well at the moment so it's eggs with everything!) on 2 x WW bread toast (HExB) with beans. Big mug of tea :eek:)

Bowl of Weetabix crunchy bran with skimmed milk, topped with banana and strawberries. Oh and a big mug of coffee or 2 !!

1 pack of Oat so simple original with a splash of milk, chopped strawberries, sweetener and strawberry muller light mixed up and then 2 brown toast and Marmite :)

2 bacon, 2 eggs, half a pack of mushrooms and 2 huge tomatoes all "fried"
Full up now. Will do me until dinner time with just a bit of fruit mid afternoon.

I realise its almost 4pm but OH and I *cough* stayed in bed *cough* so we're having a big cooked breakfast in a few minutes as we're starving >_>

Consists of 2 sausages (4 syns), 3 rashers of bacon (fat fed to the dog), baked beans, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, 2 hash browns (not sure on syns but I believe its about 3 each) and 2 toast (HEb) :eek:

Melon, kiwi, grapes, apple, blueberries all with a fat free Activia Peach Yoghurt - nom nom nom

Back