Whats for breakfast?

My first day on SW today and for brekkie I had a banana, nectarine and a mullerlight :) xx

Fruit salad (melon, apple, grapes, blueberries and kiwi) with a fat free Activia Peach yoghurt

Mine was very naughty - I have been wanting one since i first started sw at the end of April

Toasted Teacake

and do yo know what I didn't even enjoy it.... no, no kidding I really didn't not sure if it was the taste or the guilt complex but it did not taste as good as I remembered....:mad:

skinnyminx said:
Mine was very naughty - I have been wanting one since i first started sw at the end of April

Toasted Teacake

and do yo know what I didn't even enjoy it.... no, no kidding I really didn't not sure if it was the taste or the guilt complex but it did not taste as good as I remembered....:mad:

A good lesson there for all of us I think....

rachymason said:
Porridge made with milk topped with grated apple and cinnamon :)

Am definitely stealing this!! Havnt had this mix for ages and now absolutely craving it!! Definitely ear marking tomorrow's hex a and b to thus!!!

Toasted Teacake

I can completely understand, pizza was my weakness and had some couple of weeks ago and really didn't enjoy it. Just thought yuck and stopped after 2 slices!!!

I_dream_slim said:
Am definitely stealing this!! Havnt had this mix for ages and now absolutely craving it!! Definitely ear marking tomorrow's hex a and b to thus!!!

It was yum! I stole the idea from Shrimpy's food diary, I'll definitely have it again! :)

Just a yogurt, my throat has swollen and it hurts too much to swallow anything large. Looks like I will be on soup for the rest of the day.

A banana followed by Porridge with 1 scan bran (HEB) plus 1 Weetabix (1 syn) and milk (HEA) - not my favourite but it'll keep me full till lunch time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Strawberries, blueberries, banana and raspberries. Topped with:-

Activia Vanilla yog but whisked in lemon essence, quark, lemon rind and 0% total greek yoghurt. God was yummy like a massive dollop of cream - better than any chocolate. YUMMY!!

Back on track today so having 2 wholemeal toast with baked beans & tinned tomatoes mixed

3 LF sausages, loads of 'fried' mushrooms, beans, 'fried' egg and a couple of slices of toast. Wouldn't normally eat that much fr brekkie, but am off to the Gym soon, and unless I eat loads before I get massively hungry when I get out and grab the closet thing (usually from the vending machine :( )

Back