Whats for breakfast?

I have had weetabix, milk from my allowance and a cup of tea, not very exciting I know but I like it :)

Sarah x :kitty:

My favourite breakfast ever, toast bacon and tomatoes. I cook the tomatoes (tinned or passata) in the pan after cooking the bacon and pour it all over the toast and bacon, very yummy.

The one I eat 80% of the time - chopped fruit with a spoonful of cottage cheese. This morning was an apple, small pear, small banana, kiwi, and a few grapes :)

I was starving so had 2 Weetabix with skimmed milk, topped with strawberries, grapes & fat free Activia yogurt oh & a cuppa tea. Mmmmmm hopefully that will last me till lunch :)

Bacon (medallions), mushrooms and scrambled egg. Good way to start the day when its miserable outside!!

I have just enjoyed 2 x whole meal bread (HEX) three slices of bacon with all the fat removed and loads of mushrooms!! I had flora light on my bread so taking 3 syns for that!
I also had a cup of coffee :)

Wholwmeal pitta, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomato. Followed by a banana and Onken FF Vanilia yogurt.

My new absolute favourite breakfast! :)

2 x weetabix, SS milk & a cup of tea :)

Fruit salad (melon, grapes, blueberries, kikwi and apple) with mandarin flavour Mullerlight yoghurt - mmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Back