Whats for breakfast?

French toast with a pile of fruit (melon, banana, apple & melon) it was gorgeous and my little un also loved it!

Breakfast for me is pretty boring - fat free yogurt and a bananna.

There are some interesting ideas on here though, so maybe i'll have to have a bit of a play around.

jadeelizabeth said:
Breakfast for me is pretty boring - fat free yogurt and a bananna.

There are some interesting ideas on here though, so maybe i'll have to have a bit of a play around.

Weekends are better for creative brekkies when I have more time. Eggie bread and bacon being my favourite. :-D

one weetabix with milk and a chopped up nectarine - but feeling a bit hungry again as that was a couple of hours ago, so might go and find an omelette or something!

couscous, poached egg, mushrooms, onion and passatta (spelling?) sauce with fresh black coffee ... nom nom nom

woodmouse said:
one weetabix with milk and a chopped up nectarine - but feeling a bit hungry again as that was a couple of hours ago, so might go and find an omelette or something!

Find an omelette - I live the terminology as it's like there's one somewhere but you have to search for it. Lol :)

I had puffed wheat (HEB) with ff yoghurt, skimmed milk (HEA) and splenda plus a banana :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh Sarahevans that looks lovely!!

I was boring today and had chopped strawberries and a strawberry FF Activia yoghurt.

2 x weetabix with banana and strawberries....altho im feeling really hungry this morning so might have to have an alpen light too...or a yoghurt

got a feeling its gonna be one of them days where i constantly feel hungry!

"Find an omelette - I live the terminology as it's like there's one somewhere but you have to search for it. Lol :)"

Thanks lsf666! Well I found it in my mind so only had to translate it into the material world; feel better now as have done this, with a bit of added shredded ham. And some grapes, just to keep the EE flag flying :)

Today was bacon on 2 slices hovis nimble White bread with poached eggs...delicious and half a melon to follow!

woodmouse said:
"Find an omelette - I live the terminology as it's like there's one somewhere but you have to search for it. Lol :)"

Thanks lsf666! Well I found it in my mind so only had to translate it into the material world; feel better now as have done this, with a bit of added shredded ham. And some grapes, just to keep the EE flag flying :)

Making me hungry for eggs now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scrambled eggs on 1 slice of nimble and Tom sauce! Mmmmm

Shreddies and a cup of tea.

Back