Whats for breakfast?

nectarine, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries and a banana with a muller light over it, then a boiled egg and a cup of tea... first calf of the season born this morning so happy days:D

Portabello mushrooms with grilled bacon (fat removed)... Yum :)

Biiiiiig weekend brekkie for me - it should keep me full all day, until my meal out tonight :)

'fried' tinned new pots, bacon, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and poached eggs. Bloomin' lovely!

A HUGE breakfast of Huevos Rancheros. :) Nomness!

2 wholemeal toast (HExB) quorn sausages (2) mushrooms, baked beans & poached eggs

Ended up having nothing as I am currently shopping with my mum (45 minutes in a shoe shop is a joke!) will have brunch when I get in x

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning after wedding! Brekkie in hotel! Should be interesting!!!!

Chocolate spread on toast this morning has I'm saving my milk allowance for my mashed spuds later :)

Yoghurt, banana, HEb Bear granola nibblies

Chocolate spread on toast this morning has I'm saving my milk allowance for my mashed spuds later :)

Must be having a lot of mashed spuds to use all your milk allowance !!! - lol

RoobyC said:
Yoghurt, banana, HEb Bear granola nibblies

Must be having a lot of mashed spuds to use all your milk allowance !!! - lol

That's what I was thinking!

I don't use milk or butter (obviously) in mash anymore, we mashed in cauliflower and it makes it creamy (top tip)

Breakfast will be yoghurt with strawberries :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Todays Breakie, 3xbacon, beans, 1x egg, mushrooms and I slice of bread. Classing it as a brunch so will take me through till later this afternoon. :)

That's what I was thinking!

I don't use milk or butter (obviously) in mash anymore, we mashed in cauliflower and it makes it creamy (top tip)

don't have mash very often but might try that sometime !!

thats what i love about this forum the little tips that people give

RoobyC said:
don't have mash very often but might try that sometime !!

thats what i love about this forum the little tips that people give

And you can't taste it either which is good for me as I hate the stuff normally. We also put a few cloves of garlic in the water and then mash them in too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't beat Beans on toast on 2 wholemeal toast with a low fat spread!

Magic porridge with strawberries and grapes, and a cup of tea.

Back