Whats for breakfast?

Late breakfast here for me - just had a banana, to be closely followed by poached eggs on toast, grilled tomatoes and Quorn peppered grillsteaks (bizarre choice for breakfast I know but I just fancied them and am on my own as OH is away, so what I fancy I shall have) - should keep me fully stocked till dinner then!

1/2 a pineapple then Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) coco pops (5.5 syns) with skimmed milk (HEA) and ff natural yoghurt

Had a LOT as late and out food shopping soon and most likely won't have lunch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Magic porridge followed by 50 mins on the Wii fit :) Wish it would stop saying Im unbalanced though !! On a Good note It said lve lost 8lb since l started on it and sw ten days ago :)

2x heb wholemeal slices with 1tbs bertolli light cut into soldiers and 2 soft boiled eggs.

Just realised I forgot the superfree. Ah well!

VAnilla muller light and a naughty slice of white toast - I will figure out the syns later...

Breakfast Frittata made with bacon, onions, mixed peppers eggs and HEA of low low cheese served with baked beans.

Brunch was 2 slices of wm toast (HEB) with elf triangle spread (HEA) and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and plum tomatoes. Yummy :). I'm SO full up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 HExB wholemeal toast, poached eggs & 'fried' mushrooms

Followed by plenty of fruit throughout the morning :)

Not going to say im back on track but :cross:

1/2 galia melon:D

Back