Whats for breakfast?

I had an emergency banana when i first got up (was absolutely starving!) but plan on making some bacon and eggs in a little while :D much needed red day!

Had to LOL at the emergency banana dis you have to break the glass to get it???

Oh! hahaha! I didnt even think about that, lmao! I can just imagine me now staggering down the stairs with a hammer heading for the emergency banana cabinet!

No glass breaking this time, i just looked frantically round the kitchen for something edible that didnt involve cooking of any sort. It was the banana or an alpen light, banana won!

Had grilled kippers and poached eggs on wm toast (HEB).

Was out for breakfast so no superfree :-( Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1st breakfast 7.30am cat brought a mouse in !!
28g shredded wheat bites (heb ), raspberries, blueberries & strawberries 1 mug of tea (Milk used from hea allowance) followed by Scrambled eggs, tinned tomatoes, lean bacon fat removed and i 800g slice wholemeal batch loaf allinsons ( 5 syns ) at 11 am was very hungry today....call it early lunch

Banana and 2 cups of tea...

Change of plan, had an emergency banana while i wait for my asda version quorn sausages to cook for a sausage butty!

Was supposed to be having boiled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and x2 nimble wholemeal toast with 10g flora light (HEB & 1.5 syn).... Boiled egg was still running inside YUK! So that was abandoned :-( I live boiled egg but can never get it right, it's either under/over cooked :-( boo hoo hoo

Nothing yet, just not feeling hungry. Woke this morning to find I had a horrid sore throat and aches and pains all down my neck, shoulders and back. I had tonsilitis a few weeks back which started like this so am really hoping it's not making a return visit :cry:

I have a couple of Muller Lights with me at work in case I do feel like something later in the morning and jacket potato with beans and salad for lunch.

But right now, all I want is my bed.

Back