Whats for breakfast?

I had a muller light coconut and dark choc, layered in a glass with sliced strawberries and 42g (heb) weetabix crunchy cereal. Looked really pretty and tasted good too! Also had an apple and large glass of water!

Attachments

• image-4277045728.jpg
    image-4277045728.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 67
i had scan bran with a chopped banana, a shape zero yogurt, then a curly wurly....no idea why a curly wurly but i've still got 9 syns left for other bits n bobs :)

I had a late breakfast this morning. I'm on a red day and had 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 slices of ham, a dollop of aldi low fat cottage cheese (best one i've found, as its not all watery) and two fresh tomatoes sliced. Followed by a pear and mug of green tea.

HP xx

Brunch was syn free pancakes with ff natural yoghurt, banana and strawberries. Plus I put a little sugar free maple syrup on it to make it feel even more naughty (not sure of syns) but it wasn't that naughty but it was really really nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2029511198.jpg
    image-2029511198.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 55
lsf666 said:
Brunch was syn free pancakes with ff natural yoghurt, banana and strawberries. Plus I put a little sugar free maple syrup on it to make it feel even more naughty (not sure of syns) but it wasn't that naughty but it was really really nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks amazing!!!

I had mushrooms and onions and bacon, all cooked together in a splash of milk and extra light phili with loads of pepper on wholemeal toast. Lush

Big Breakfast omelette (baked bean omelette)

Wholemeal bread roll (HExB) with 2 quorn sausages (2) & 2 poached eggs

Not sure if I'm on red or green today yet - really need to go shopping! *sigh*

I had a hot smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich with a banana and an apple

Back