Whats for breakfast?

About 14g of porridge (it overflowed in the microwave) and an Alpen light bar to make 1 HEB and some skimmed milk powder (HEA)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
About 14g of porridge (it overflowed in the microwave) and an Alpen light bar to make 1 HEB and some skimmed milk powder (HEA)

I hate it when that happens! Blinking microwave!! :(

lsf666 said:

Mine did this too... Boooo x

My brunch was roasted new taties, quoth sausages and eggs.

Green day as no SF in the house due to shopping being delivered tonight

I'm cooking some fat free sausages my friend made herself and she does SW as well so definitely know they are free with some scrambled egg - can't wait

I'm on nights so warmed up some breakfast muffins I made the other day, just wot the doctor ordered after a busy night shift. Does anyone know how many syns the porridge oats are that come in a pot for on the go? They'd be so handy for me on my long days. Think sainsburys do their own aswell. X

Banana so far

Last edited:
Oats simple (HExB) apple, banana & pineapple @ about 10.30 when kids are all sorted with school & nursery etc x

just a cuppa for me at the minute.. got to get the kids ready and there is no way i could sit and enjoy a meal while they are running around!!

probably have an apple in a bit and then a stuffed mushroom with chopped bacon in..!

Shirleen hope you soon feel better :bighug: XXXXX

Yesterday I had Slimming Eats american style pancakes - omg they were lush
American Style Breakfast | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

today I am having it as one larger pancake, added cinammon and a few syns worth of sultannas and will have maple syrup and sliced bananna

005-10.jpg

They are seriously delicious and you must look at her website as some amazing recipes :D

Last edited:
a 3 egg omlette, can't say i particularly enjoyed it but I had it 3 hours ago and I'm not hungry yet so its clearly done the job, I wonder if it will take me through to dinner..... place your bets now lol.

Malibu xx

Back