Whats for breakfast?

I had fried potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes (in fry light of course) and two poached eggs - Lovely

Hello

Most morning I have oatiflakes with fat free strawberry yoghurt (normally Onken or Mullarlight if short) with one chopped banana and a handful of strawberries and raspberries. Looks huge but keeps me filled to lunch :)

1 egg - scrambled and 2 eat smart sausages... first time i have had something other than fruit for brekkie in ages....

JackieN said:
Shirleen hope you soon feel better :bighug: XXXXX

Yesterday I had Slimming Eats american style pancakes - omg they were lush
American Style Breakfast | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

today I am having it as one larger pancake, added cinammon and a few syns worth of sultannas and will have maple syrup and sliced bananna

They are seriously delicious and you must look at her website as some amazing recipes :D

Do these taste sweet then or more savoury? I'm intrigued to try them.

Do these taste sweet then or more savoury? I'm intrigued to try them.

definately sweet due to the sweetner you put in it and the vanilla yoghurt. I had them the first day with bacon and maple syrup re the recipe but to me it was odd, ie sweet with bacon, so yesterday I just had half the mixture so half HEXB, it made a teaplate size pancake, and I added cinnamon, and put tiny bit of maple syrup and sliced bananna and really enjoyed it :D very filling too, when you think if using the whole HEXB thats two good size pancakes :D

Marmite on toast with scrambled egg then a small punnet of strawberries (haven't decided what day I'm having yet so went neutral)

888sally888 said:
Punk star - am laughing so much - your message came up on my phone as manure on toast lol. Marmite sounds so much better lol.

Lol! Yeah I tried to change it as soon as I saw it - gotta love predictive text!!

I had grapefruit and orange segments with a little sweetener left overnight and then a spoonful of toasted oats sprinkled on top. It was rather yummy!

I had magic porridge (not tried it warm yet) made with no fat natural yogurt and a little sweetener, and chopped banana. Not as nice as when it's made with toffee mullerlight but still good!

Back