Whats for breakfast?

Just had 2 apples on the train. Will hopefully keep me going till I get to my mums in a few hours!! :)

I had a tin of baked beans on top of 3 slices of nimble bread, toasted (hexb) and spread laughing cow light x4 (hexa) onto the toast and also put some on top of my beans. Followed by a satsuma. Nom nom nom

MinkyDinky said:
More like brunch as it's cooking but - roasted cubed potato, mushrooms, poached egg and beans. Maybe a slice of toast. Beaut of a start to my Saturday :) x x
And here it is before being demolished :) x
image-542588613.jpg

Wow I am going to try the muller light and hot rice.
I have also seen on here magic porridge which I NEED to try.
But This morning for me was 2 weetabix HEB, with 3 table spoons of skimmed milk - half a syn, and two small chopped bananas. YUMMY!!!
Usually have either an omlette or a slimming world free pancake with sweetner AMAZING!
if feeling lazy I just have two bits of small brown bread

Bacon medallions with two poached eggs, beans and a tsp of brown sauce (1syn) followed by 2 ww thick wholemeal with low sugar strawberry jam (1syn) and a coffee with milk (part of HEA)

image-983418443.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm well just had fruit and a teaspoon toasted porridge oats, as I've just finished work but for my real breakfast I may have egg sarnie with spring onions!
Gotta wait till later as the cooking smell wakes everyone up!

Just had puffed wheat :)

Haven't had it for ages and forgot how nice it is!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had weigh in, so made 2 grilled bacon, 2 wholemeal toast, two 'fried' eggs and some tinned spaghetti yummy.

Back