Whats for breakfast?

Branflakes with banana and milk

I had a sliced banana with natural yogurt on top... for a change I thought I'd try a bit of cinnamon sprinkled on top but I think I prefer it without!

Toasted ham and cheese with an apple. Sometimes the simple things are the nicest. Yum.

Raspberry and cranberry Muller light and an Apple and banana :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Two slices of Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed) and Mushrooms :drool: heavenly!

I had new potatoes sliced and fried in fry light with fried mushrooms, egg and spaghetti yummy x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Weekdays when I work: Chopped fruits and I dip them in a low fat yougart (this way it seems I am having a lot), then 2 boiled eggs with a slice of toast (HEXB)
At weekend:
RED Day :plenty of Bacon, 1 fried egg, 2 slices of toast (2xHEXB), 1tbsp Brown sauce (1 syn), loads of mushrooms fried in fry light
or
Small fat free burgers (I make my own), fried egg, mushroom, baked beans (HEXB), 1 slice bread (HEXB)
Green Day: Good quality mashed potato made up (I used to get free frozen one but don't know if still free), some garden peas, crack 2 eggs, salt & pepper and some spices (anything you like), mix well and cook in microwave until set (if you have time fry in fry light like small cakes), you can have with FF fromange fraise or yougart or cottage cheese. If you fancy you can put 28gr cheese (HEXA) in the mixture

I raided the fridge today for a change! Found chipalata sausages, half a pack of bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes so a "Big Breakfast" was called for.
4 small sausages, two rashers of bacon, 3 mushrooms chopped and 3 tomatoes cut in half with a fried egg and two toast....OMG it was divine! Must get back on track as weigh-in on Thursday.......

After a 'maintained' last night at weigh-in I feel inspired this morning so before I head for the sales and some new size 14 clothes (this time last year size 22/24) I have had a clementine, apple, pear and banana. This is now the start for the final push to loose the remaining stone and to be a normal weight for the first time in my life!

huntsu1 said:
After a 'maintained' last night at weigh-in I feel inspired this morning so before I head for the sales and some new size 14 clothes (this time last year size 22/24) I have had a clementine, apple, pear and banana. This is now the start for the final push to loose the remaining stone and to be a normal weight for the first time in my life!

Brilliant result over Christmas!!!!

huntsu1 said:
Well done

Back