Whats for breakfast?

I once came across an ice cream sundae with bacon and maple syrup in America.
No- I wasn't tempted in the slightest. In fact it oput me off the ice cream for the rest fo the holiday.

Magic Porridge mixed with a chopped banana and sliced strawberries :drool: to die for!

I'm in my 1st week so not a professional SW peep yet, but I had x1 slice of WM toast (HEB) with a small tin of BBeans...had a banana & Mullerlight mid morning...lovely.

Love cereals but I'm a coffee addict so I need my skimmed milk for that...can't be responsible for what might happen if I don't get my caffine fix..haha.

Forbes68 said:
I'm in my 1st week so not a professional SW peep yet, but I had x1 slice of WM toast (HEB) with a small tin of BBeans...had a banana & Mullerlight mid morning...lovely.

Love cereals but I'm a coffee addict so I need my skimmed milk for that...can't be responsible for what might happen if I don't get my caffine fix..haha.

Have you thought about having fat free yogurt on cereal? Say a mullerlite or just plain yog? That's what I tend to do! Xx

Have you thought about having fat free yogurt on cereal? Say a mullerlite or just plain yog? That's what I tend to do! Xx

Or if you like porridge why not try magic porridge? I tried it for the first time this morning and am raving about it now lol! It's just your healthy extra allowance of porridge oats with a mullerlight yogurt stirred into them. Leave it in the frige over night and the porridge soaks up some of the yogurt and becomes really creamy. I had mine with a vanilla yogurt and mixed in sliced bananas and strawberries this morning :drool: delicious - plus, you still have your HExA for milk in your coffees, win!

Princess_Stevie said:
Or if you like porridge why not try magic porridge? I tried it for the first time this morning and am raving about it now lol! It's just your healthy extra allowance of porridge oats with a mullerlight yogurt stirred into them. Leave it in the frige over night and the porridge soaks up some of the yogurt and becomes really creamy. I had mine with a vanilla yogurt and mixed in sliced bananas and strawberries this morning :drool: delicious - plus, you still have your HExA for milk in your coffees, win!

I might try this!!! Sounds a bit odd is vanilla the best muller to do it with? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I actually like magic porridge with yogurts like raspberry or fruits of the forest! :)

foxy_lox said:
I might try this!!! Sounds a bit odd is vanilla the best muller to do it with? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey foxy :) any muller is good to be honest, making combos with different fruits is what makes it so versatile. Like toffee yog and sliced banana, raspberry n cranberry with fresh raspberries, strawberries n strawberry yog, grated apple n vanilla with blueberries, mandarin and satsuma segments, coconut muller and mango chunks... The list goes on! Try it! Xx

You've just prompted me to give magic porridge a go! I bought what I thought was a plain vanilla muller last week however I've just realised that I picked up vanilla with chocolate sprinkles?!

I've made it anyway and popped it in the fridge... I do hope i like it!

Having magic porridge for the first time this morning. Was a bit wary trying it but it's actually gorgeous! Thanks for the idea people :-D

I had magic porridge for the first time. I'm a bit undecided about it, only had coconut mullerlight left so maybe thats why it was a bit different! Wasn't so sure about the texture but it wasn't horrible.

I think it will fill me up untill lunch anyway, it was stodgy!!
Sx

I too had magic porridge for the first time this morning! Once Id got my head around the fact that it was cold and it was really nice. I'm going to use Onken yoghurt next time as i prefer them to mullers.

It was nice and creamy and it will be good to have as an option when I know I wont have a great deal of time in the morning as it will save having to cook the porridge and then wait for it to cool

It was so filling I couldn't even finish it all! Going to try some of these other free yogurts next time I go shopping but I stocked up on mullers last time so best get through them first :)

Everyone in work has sausage butties on a friday so I had quorn sausage pitta...they were jealous mine looked and smelled way better than theirs lol

Back