3x lean bacon
1 x dry fried egg
Dry fried mushrooms
Tinned tomatoes
1 x slice wholemeal bread (heb)

Absolutely stuffed and ready to go n do my food shop now

Ps...tinned cherry toms are to die for!

i had a bacon and egg roll
extra trimmed bacon egg all cooked with no fat in a non stick pan on a 60g wholemeal roll hexb with lots of mushrooms

i always feel naughty with this brekkie which is why i love it

I had "Magic Porridge" again this morning - I'm totally addicted to it at the moment :drool: I made it with a Banana & Custard flavour Mullerlight and mixed chopped Banana into it. Gorgeous!

One pan winter hash, well half of one as brunch but only using 50g of cheese for the whole thing, so I should have enough HEA for a couple of cuppas tonight (only use the tiniest drop of milk).

I love this recipe, great to make one day and heats up beautifully the next day, wonderfully filling too.

I had the new chocolate Weetabix 'spoonsize' this morning for breakfast with sliced banana and milk!! Really yummy- the downside...you can only have 14 of them!!!! X

Went to bed at 830 last night as I had a pounding headache! Means I'm up at 5am though. wooops

Think i'm gonna have banana & strawberry yoghurt, maybe toast & slice of ham before I leave house at 730 if i'm still hungry! WI tonight, I might actually just walk the 3 miles to work since i'm up early!

Leftover pasta with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, onions and cheese (I couldn't eat all my dinner last night). Then 2 hard boiled eggs, and a big juicy orange. Lovely.

Shirleen said:
One pan winter hash, well half of one as brunch but only using 50g of cheese for the whole thing, so I should have enough HEA for a couple of cuppas tonight (only use the tiniest drop of milk).

I love this recipe, great to make one day and heats up beautifully the next day, wonderfully filling too.

Winter hash?! Sounds interesting. Must do a search :)

parfittaroles said:
Winter hash?! Sounds interesting. Must do a search :)

It's actually a frittata! Forgive lack of quantities I just throw in what I feel like of the mushrooms and toms.
frylight
8 slices bacon
1 onion
Mushrooms
Tomatoes midi plums or cherry quartered
Tin new potatoes cut in large chunks
6-8 eggs
120g grated cheese (I use 60g)
Handful fresh parsley chopped
Seasoning

Fry the bacon and onion and mushrooms until cooked add the potatoes and cook for 2-3 mins.
Beat the eggs, add seasoning and parsley pour over the potato mixture. ( I add two more eggs as six doesn't cover everything). scatter with tomatoes. Cook over low- med heat until base is set.
Scatter cheese over the top and place under a hot grill until bubbling.

If saving wrap well in fridge for 24 hours, to reheat pop in the hot oven for 10 minutes.

Back