Whats for breakfast?

Shirleen said:
It's actually a frittata! Forgive lack of quantities I just throw in what I feel like of the mushrooms and toms.
frylight
8 slices bacon
1 onion
Mushrooms
Tomatoes midi plums or cherry quartered
Tin new potatoes cut in large chunks
6-8 eggs
120g grated cheese (I use 60g)
Handful fresh parsley chopped
Seasoning

Fry the bacon and onion and mushrooms until cooked add the potatoes and cook for 2-3 mins.
Beat the eggs, add seasoning and parsley pour over the potato mixture. ( I add two more eggs as six doesn't cover everything). scatter with tomatoes. Cook over low- med heat until base is set.
Scatter cheese over the top and place under a hot grill until bubbling.

If saving wrap well in fridge for 24 hours, to reheat pop in the hot oven for 10 minutes.

Wow, I have all that in my fridge :) I think I'll be making that with some baked beans for breakfast tomorrow :) Thank you!

Muesli, yogurt and a punnet of melon and grapes

Hi

Bulgar porridge: You can cook it in water or milk. I use about 50g in a pan and bung some water/milk in, then simmer for 10/15mins until tender - topping up liquid if needed - you can decided if you want it running or thick. Then I just cut some fruit into it while still warm. If I cooked it in water then I drain it and add a little milk. If you google bulgar wheat porridge there are a few different variations. Its not as nice as normal porridge but its ok and lets me keep my B hex.

forgot to say, that I add sweetener too

Last edited:
kiwis, banana, and grapes with a raspberry and cranberry mullerlight all over it nom :)

choccybuttons said:
Hi

Bulgar porridge: You can cook it in water or milk. I use about 50g in a pan and bung some water/milk in, then simmer for 10/15mins until tender - topping up liquid if needed - you can decided if you want it running or thick. Then I just cut some fruit into it while still warm. If I cooked it in water then I drain it and add a little milk. If you google bulgar wheat porridge there are a few different variations. Its not as nice as normal porridge but its ok and lets me keep my B hex.

forgot to say, that I add sweetener too

Woot! Ty very much. Will try this on Saturday. You reckon a syn free yogurt would be ok to stir through once cooked? May just experiment! Xx

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

strawberries, banana, kiwi with yogurt poured on top xx

Back