Whats for breakfast?

Magic porridge blueberry pancakes with chopped banana and blueberries on the side, one wholegrain ryvita to make up the HEb, 1st time for the pancakes for me, surprisingly really nice!

I'm on banana, grapes an apple and a mullerlight with a cuppa. I am going to try the oaty pancakes tomorrow - they sound delicious!

For breakfast this morning I had a small wholemeal roll (HExB) with bacon, 2 Quorn sausages (2 Syns) and Mushrooms :drool: ..to die for!

What's one pan winter hash? - is it from one of the magazines or books? Thanks

moideux said:
What's one pan winter hash? - is it from one of the magazines or books? Thanks

Was in the last mag and Shirleen has posted the recipe in this thread a couple of pages backing you take a gander. It's basically full English breakfast stuff, cooked in a pan and filled up with beaten eggs. It's lovely! Xx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Was in the last mag and Shirleen has posted the recipe in this thread a couple of pages backing you take a gander. It's basically full English breakfast stuff, cooked in a pan and filled up with beaten eggs. It's lovely! Xx

Minks ;)

Yup page 61 of the last ( not the latest mag) magazine! Blimmin lush and it was cooked last night and reheated in the oven this morning!

4 Magic pancakes (1/2 HEX B of porridge, yoghurt, eggs, sweetner)
Had these with blueberries & Vanilla yoghurt
Yummy x

Back