Whats for breakfast?

Shirleen said:
I'm not having that today.... But wish I was! I'm trying not to get fed up with it lol!

I put loads of mushers and tommies in mine.

I don't like tomatoes too much so just had one sliced on top but use 2 onions and half a family tub of mushies! I love them. To think a year ago I detested the little slugs.
The OH calls this an oven omelette :D xx

Minks ;)

Looking at all your breakfasts is making me hungry! I will be having muller yogurt and some kind of fruit, whatever looks yummy in my fridge, perhaps kiwi although they are a pain to peel lol!

Have a good day everyone xx

It's lovely!
Fry off onions, mushrooms, smoked bacon (fat removed) and sliced (canned) new potatoes. When softened and coloured add 6 whisked eggs, wait for the bottom to set, add sliced tomatoes and HexA cheese and pop in oven till browned. Done! So easy, mega filling and can give 4 portions. You can add 2 HexA of cheese so half is a full hex.

I'm having another 1/4 at lunch time with a mix of beans, mushrooms and onions and still half left for tomorrow! I might have it with mushy peas tomorrow enjoy! Xx

Minks ;)

thanks very much will be making this for breakkie tommorrow.

raspberries grapes and dragon fruit with a peach and pineapple mullerlight oh and an options :)

Angie_b said:
raspberries grapes and dragon fruit with a peach and pineapple mullerlight oh and an options :)

Oooo dragon fruit, never tried that one, although ive seen it in the supermarket, what's it like?

It is the most amazing colour if nothing else lol it's umm quite a mild flavour a bit like a kiwi but less intense. I bought a pack of 2 so I could give one in for the slimmer of the week basket at group on Saturday :)

I hat magic porridge with a chopped banana, blueberries and chopped strawberries ...... It was lovely, i used to have bacon and eggs every morning but ive started to get bored, plus i was going through bacon very quickly :)

A fresh egg laid this morning (it was still warm!) on a slice of wholemeal toast topped with mushrooms - delicious :D

Chopped banana, natural yoghurt, sweetener, frozen berries and more sweetener because I hate tart food!

MinkyDinky said:
Glad you enjoyed! The recipe was in last months mag. They do some really handy recipes so recommend having a look xx

It's in current mag too, in the seven day bit.

Just had oatso simple with a heaped tsp golden syrup (2) & grated apple n pear - was VERY sweet so may save golden syrup for when I don't have fruit...
Also not sure if fruit would be synned but I'm not bothering lol x

raspberries, grapes and banana with a mango and passion fruit mullerlight :)

Bit of a weird breakfast for me this morning. Mine sometimes are because I take my leftovers in to have on my break at work, which serves as my breakfast because I don't like to eat when I first get up. So this morning I had chickpea curry, the one from this month's mag, with potatoes and broccoli. :)

Back