Whats for breakfast?

2 wholemeal toast (Hexb) baked beans, 'fried' eggs & mushrooms with a big mug of tea! now to burn it off with a long walk to the park & to feed the ducks with the kiddiewinks :) got my wellies ready for some muddy puddles :) x

Vanillalou said:
Is it weird I read that in the voice of peppa pig! I've nick junior on the brain :)

lol that's exactly what I was thinking! yep we are a cbeebies & nick junior house too :)

I had lean bacon no fat. With lots of mushrooms. On wm bread no butter. With Tom sauce. X

I just had a really amazing roll!! 2 Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages, egg, cheese slice & tomato ketchup on a wholemeal roll :D YUM!

I don't like egg yolks so normally make scrambled egg but find it really messy, today I came across my microwave omlette maker in the cupboard so thought I would give that a try, it turned out great makes a tiny omlette then I just cut it in half and piled it on top of the sausage. The low low cheese slice on top made it feel like a Mcmuffin :D Defo be trying this again. Only syns was tomato ketchup at a whole 0.5syn!

X

I've just had vanilla magic porridge with strawberries and blueberries :drool: followed by a small bowl of pineapple..lush!

Good ol' weetabix and banana

I had melon and grapes (one of the packaged ones from Tesco) with a little pot of total 0% fat greek yoghurt, and a sweet and sour mugshot. Ate quite late today due to breaks at work so ate a bit more than I usually would have done. But still on plan :)

2 bananas with a mullerlight :)

quorn sausage and "fried" egg sandwich with ketchup in the morning, cant wait already!

Back