Whats for breakfast?

Spaghetti hoops and poached egg on toast :) followed by 2 bananas

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

image-3644380505.jpg

3 Quorn Sausages, crispy potatoes (this is only one potato it looks like alot more!), 2eggs 6 mushrooms and 2tsp brown sauce!
Won't be eating again til 6.30-7pm so need fuel!

Pineapple with FF yoghurt. I might have a satsuma or two as well, or maybe some mango. My fruit bowl is calling to me...

Just tucked into some porridge (made with unsweetened soya milk) with a scattering of red berries and sweetener. Pink food is the way forward! :D

Omelette with ham, sweetcorn, mushroom, onion, and 30g apetina 10% which I counted as my Hexa....god knows if I'm allowed to *lol* Followed by a big fruit salad and fat free fromage frais x

memmarmite said:
Just tucked into some porridge (made with unsweetened soya milk) with a scattering of red berries and sweetener. Pink food is the way forward! :D

I'm with you on that.
Porridge made the night before with boiling water and allowed to soak.
Goes a bit like a flapjack but then I add some milk to loosen it up in the morning ( could use a yogurt if you want ).
Nuked at work for 1.5 mins then add the mostly defrosted summer fruits to cool it off a bit.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

This morning was rasperry "magic porridge" with lots of added rasperries, it was by far the best flavour of magic porridge i've had. Added a bit of milk to losen it up also :D

Was really hungry this morning! And it's my day off so decided to have a fairly big breakfast! I had fried eggs (fry light) on toast (heb) with plenty of SW ketchup, a banana, a yellow plum, a strawberry muller light and hea of cheese! Om nom! Won't eat again for a while! Ha

I had 2 Choc Weetabix (HEX B +2) with some SS Milk (Part HEX A)
Banana!

Back