Whats for breakfast?

I'm doing success express today, so I had a two egg omelette with loads of mushrooms and balsamic roasted tomatoes and red pepper (roasted last night when I couldn't sleep) and a spoonful of cottage cheese. I am having a 'must eat all the things day' and I was still hungry after that, so I had a banana as well.

i had a tescos light choices sausage (1 syn) with fried egg and mushrooms (in frylight) and a small can of baked beans and a large mug of tea.
Was delicious.

Eggs, baked beans, chips, mushrooms and tomatoes. 2 wheat biscuits with milk

raspberry and cranberry muller light and a slice of marmite on toast :)

pineapple,kiwi,red grapes in a bowl and i'll prob grab a banana after.

2 dry fried eggs ( free range, I'm a convert. They taste so much better. ), and a HeB of porridge made with 50/50 water / skimmed milk. Added a handful of frozen berries to it.
Yum.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

passion fruit, an orange and a large coffee....

Pineapple, melon, blackberries and in about an hour bacon, scram eggs, plum toms going for a red day today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4 ww sausages (2 syns), whole tin of beans, 1 egg, 2 ww thick wholemeal (HEb) mushrooms, tomato and 1 syn of HP sauce, stuffed.com!

2 duck eggs,2 light choices sausage, loads of piccolo tomatoes and 2 wm toast with marmite :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

had my usual weekend SW fry up :) two fried eggs (fry light) on heb of wholemeal toast with bacon (fat removed) and mushrooms, and plenty of SW ketchup.

2 eggs and a banana not exactly the Sunday fry up I was hoping for today but got side tracked with house stuff

Back