Whats for breakfast?

I had a delicious birthday breakfast of blueberries and a banana, followed by a tomato and bacon omlette with 2 slices wm bread!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

i didnt have breakfast again today.. morning are such a rush in my house with me being a single parent to a disabled child who i need to get to school and also trying to sort my puppy out. I usually just have a cup of tea after the school run x

2 Weetabix, Blueberries, Banana, skimmed milk and herbal tea :D

porridge HEXB with skimmed milk HEXA with loads of summer fruits.

2 rashers bacon,about 12 sliced mushrooms an egg and beans heb

I had porridge and skimmed milk, hexa and b, with straberrys banana and a little sweetener. I'm now on train and just had half a pink grapefruit which hubby had cut up and put into Tupperware for me, with sweetener obviously!!!!

I'm pushing for 3 lbs loss by next wednesday so I get my Club 10 / 1 and 1/2 stone award...my consultant said I need to 'mix it up a little'! Usually have cereal with fruit and low fat nat yogurt in the morning...but as my cat decided that 5.30am was a good time to wake up I made fried egg x 2 (with fry light!) on 2 small slices of wholemeal toast (HEb) with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms (SuperFree!)...it was yum! (Still not happy with the cat though ;) )!!

Tomorrow is fruit an then Starbucks yippee might have the fruit toast!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back