Whats for breakfast?

Had egg and soldiers this morning - loved it!
Aww pleased I reminded u about it lol I never used to have that for breakfast before slimming world, I have no idea why!! Fills me up all morning when I'm at work

Melon and kiwi chopped up and a cherry mullerlight :)

What is becoming "the usual" LM sausages, 2 eggs, tin of toms reduced with a splash of Worcester sauce, 2 x "fried" bread, 1 syn of HP, it also helps that I don't have to decide on a plan for the day until later as it works on all of them, 1 syn for the HP, I'd post a pic but you've all seen it before lol

Breakfast for me was;

3 bacon
mushrooms
tomatoes
spray oil 2SYN
1 slice wholemeal bread HEB
cuppa milk HEA

I had french toast / sweet eggy bread (2 small slices of wholemeal bread dipped in beaten egg, sweetener and cinnamon mixture, the fryed in frylight) drizzled with VFF Vanilla Activia and raspberries.
This is amazing! You are my favourite person in the world right now!

Coffee and banana

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Just tried the Golden Syrup weetabix - rank! Tasted like bitter liquorice and not at all like golden syrup! Bit annoyed as used syns on it. Box will be donated to stations cereal collection. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had chopped banana and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt on top. Hanging on to my healthy extras so I can have yummy hifi bar and babybel cheeses to snack on later :)

As I'm just out of bed it's going to be brunch so I'm thinking SW chips, eggs and beans..yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My breakfast was more brunch as I didn't have it until almost 11. I had some smoked haddock cooked in foil in the oven with two soft boiled eggs and a load of spinach and a bit of leftover spicy ratatouille.
Delicious and filling

I had a massive bowl of chopped strawberries, banana and kiwi It was good

I.ve just had 30g shreddies with a banana an skimmed milk,an a coffee! Theres my hex a an b,s gone! Glad i checked my bk bout the shreddies,thought i could have 35g :(

Hello!

I had 60g wholemeal bread (HexB), toasted, 1 extra light laughing cow cheese triangle (1syns), tomatos, salad leaves, 2 slices of bacon (fat removed) & lots of tea (HexA) :D

i had a very large mushroom with a egg cracked into it and cooked in the oven on a slice of wholemeal little toast

Back