Whats for breakfast?

Haggis on toast, so amazingly good, portioned up a whole one, 2 syns worth on 1/2 my HEb of nimble in the pic, doesn't look great but WOW!

IMG_2534.jpg IMG_2533.jpg

Gonna try magic pancakes tomorrow, got my oats and vanilla yogurt soaking in the fridge. Will have with sliced banana and tsp of honey. Yum!! Hope they're nice. Used jordans plain oats

I made magic pancakes today. My second SW recipe ever and it's a pudding for breakfast LOL i think the trick is to keep the heat very low. And just make little ones. They take ages to fry off the whole portion with the low heat so pop em in the oven to keep warm? It helped 'dry' mine out. I used muller toffee yog and asda plain oats with two eggs. but next time I'll use a bit less tog and see if the batter is a bit thicker.

I made magic pancakes today. My second SW recipe ever and it's a pudding for breakfast LOL i think the trick is to keep the heat very low. And just make little ones. They take ages to fry off the whole portion with the low heat so pop em in the oven to keep warm? It helped 'dry' mine out. I used muller toffee yog and asda plain oats with two eggs. but next time I'll use a bit less tog and see if the batter is a bit thicker.

Well mine just wouldn't come right and when I tried to flip them they were just breaking up :( even though they were cooked on the bottom dunno if its my pan or what it is just a non stick frying pan

Mullerlight with strawberries and melon. Did attempt some grapefruit too but me having a sour face in the office is not attractive!! So failed miserably with the grapefruit :-\

Apple, Grapes and Strawberries for breakfast this morning, with an Activia FF SnackPot :)

Scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops on toast, peach, plum and a WW yog

This morning had 35g porridge, with milk from allowance, chopped banana on top and tsp of sweetner sprinkled on!! Was lovely not had that option before since starting slimming world and really enjoyed it so full too

2 Quorn Sausages, 2 fried eggs, bacon and toast 4syns am superfreeing for rest of day :)

2 pears, peach ff activia and a large coffee....

Back