Whats for breakfast?

A bacon and egg omelette with some superfree :heartpump: slimming world breakfasts!

2 bacon, 2 poached eggs, chopped banana, tin of chopped toms reduced with Worcester sauce. 2 "fried" bread (HEb) and a syn of HP, yum yum!

2 slices brown bread (heb) beans, with a tomato chopped up, hard boiled egg and half banana for after. Is that enough superfree foods? New to this, its my second day x

Mushroom, red onion, bacon and egg fried inFryLight with curried beans with a big mug of black coffee. The beans were ok but as shop bought curried 2 syns next time I'll just add a little curry powder. I like to have a B choice for later and can always use my A as hot chocolate at bedtime.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2 Pieces of wholemeal toast (HEXb) and a tin of tomatoes with a shake of worcester sauce. YUM!

Only a pear this morning due to half 5 start at work but now eating cottage cheese toms celery and carrot sticks

Magic oaty pancakes! With Greek yoghurt, golden syrup (2 syns), blueberries, strawberry and banana :D

I love slimming world!!! X

Summer fruits with sliced banana, ww yogurt, hi fi ruby

Cherries layered with Mullerlight coconut and Dorset Cereals simply fruity muesli followed by an apple and coffee.

Attachments

• image-3128837924.jpg
    image-3128837924.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 89
That looks amazing!!

It was lovely, it feels so indulgent but only aHexB and free food with superfree so can be a complete meal on EE. Usually make it with more fruits, really nice with sliced banana and banana & custard muller yogurt. It can be turned into a dessert especially if you change the muesli for crushed biscuit (ginger nuts are 2.5 syns each).

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back