Whats for breakfast?

Magic porridge with strawberries and grapes made with Greek yog

image-1812702904.jpg

Fruit and yogurt!

Make it one of two ways.
The night before, add a HeB of porridge oats to a muller light ( or similar ), stir and leave in the fridge overnight.
My way, add a little hot water to your HeB of oats in the morning and take to work with you. By morning break ( around 10:00 ) mix in your chosen yogurt and eat.

I prefer my way as I find the other way my oats don't swell as much and is a rougher texture.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had a ham, mushroom and red onion omlette with hexa cheese on top. Kept me full until 2pm!

2 x satsuma, vanilla activia

I did egg 'cups' in a muffin tray (line with ham, fill with precooked veggies like mushrooms and top up with beaten egg) using mushrooms and peppers with a side of plum tomatoes and a spoonful of leftover beans. Tried to make hashbrowns but burnt them :(

So proud of myself! Away at a hotel and resisted the pastries and fry up and had fresh fruit and 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk. Would never have managed to resist in the past!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW sausages (delicious) with half tin of baked beans and a cup of tea!

2 Weetabix ss milk banana semi dried apricots (2syns)

Crunchy bran ss milk, melon, apple, banana, activia 0%. Was feeling very hungry nicely full now so hopefully will keep me going 4 a few hrs.

2 weetabix topped with banana and strawberries, ss milk and some sweetener! Both my kids have the same but with raisins too, i would have had them but i only found out yesterday they are synned ( after i had some with my breakfast lol)

Xx

Back