Whats for breakfast?

Sweet couscous with frozen summer fruits + blueberries. Will keep me going for hrs

I had magic porridge today for the first time with summer berries and a banana chopped in - yum! Does anyone use any other yogurts other than muller lights for this? As they're quite expensive! X

KatD90 said:
I had magic porridge today for the first time with summer berries and a banana chopped in - yum! Does anyone use any other yogurts other than muller lights for this? As they're quite expensive! X

I use Ww yoghurts and it turns out ok.. My fave is banoffee porridge usinf the ww toffee yog and sliced banana x

Had such a yummy breakfast this morning.. 2 Skinny Lizzie sausages, some scrambled egg and a tablespoon of ketchup :) All for 3 syns!

KatD90 said:
Oooh, what's sweet cous cous? Sounds interesting! X

Sounds a bit wrong but its yummy and saves Heb for later. Its just couscous made up with boiled water and a little NAS squash then add yogurt. Today i used natural yog with sweetener and vanilla essence but sometimes use muller lite then add your fruit so quick but super filling.

cheekylau said:
Sounds a bit wrong but its yummy and saves Heb for later. Its just couscous made up with boiled water and a little NAS squash then add yogurt. Today i used natural yog with sweetener and vanilla essence but sometimes use muller lite then add your fruit so quick but super filling.

I've used cooked quinoa and asda fat free rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt which is free.

Ophelia105 said:
I've used cooked quinoa and asda fat free rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt which is free.

You can use bulgur wheat too. I boil it in a bit of milk and water then stir a few spoons of yog through. Once I stirred 2sybs worth of WW extra thick cream that needed using up......OMG it was good!!!!

Banana + cherries, cherry Activia, Weetabix bitesize

missmalibu said:
42g all bran, milk from allowance and sweetner with a nice cup of tea

Was your 42g of all bran an hex? As i had 35g this am,sure its changed too this amount! Thats what i have anyway.

dirtydancing said:
bacon on scan bran. with brown sauce (synned)

On scan bran? Do you do anything with your bran or just leave it as it comes out the packet? I can't decide if I love it or loathe it yet!!!

I had bacon mushroom and fried egg wholemeal roll. It was really yummy. Haven't had a sandwich since I started SW so I know I skimped on my 1/3 super free but there wasn't any room left on a wee small 60g roll heheheheee

Back