Whats for breakfast?

Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs x

Bacon mushroom onion and 1/2 HEA of reduced fat cheddar 3 egg omelette with a tablespoon of brown sauce (1syn) yummy xx

Just had half a melon, when the OH gets up we are going to have syn free sausage, bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes...and all free!

I had 2 egg omlette with onions peppers and smoked salmon, with a bit of my hea milk with a coffee and an apple, all shared with my 14 month son lol well cept the coffee! He has his own brekkie of banana n weetabix then likes to see what im having! Hes loving me being on SW lol x

today i had cinnamon toast withmixed berries (balckberries, raspberries, blueberries black and red currants) erm not something i will be having again! lol i usually have cinnamon toast with banana which is lush or the berries with yogurt but i mixed it up today n not the greatest lol#

Nothing yet.... I can't decide what to have :( its Sunday so I want to save my HEXs for dinner and a nice dessert :( but I'm craving a bacon roll!!!!

Got no eggs lol usually my brekkie when off work.. just waiting for husband to come back from his run to convince him to go to the shops lol x

This morning I am having my adaptation of Delia's Alpine Eggs..............

Line a ramekin with a low fat cheddar cheese slice, break an egg ontop, season with black pepper, and top with another low fat cheddar slice, and bake in the oven until bubbling, and the egg set to your liking (about 15mins) = HExA

Served with wholemeal toast (HExB)

001.jpg

And if you are following Extra Easy, roasted tomatoes or mushrooms go perfectly with it.

Last edited:
2 quorn burgers (1)
2 quorn sausages (1)
2 steamed eggs ( experiment to see if you can "poach" an egg in a steamer with those little green pods )
Beans
Tomatoes
Grilled mushrooms.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

1/2 grapefruit, orange, grapefruit ww yog, crunchy bran

Back