Whats for breakfast?

Tishbish said:
Is it wrong to have gammon and egg for breakfast?!? It's just thick bacon isn't it :-s

Nope no problem just make sure you get lots of superfree xxxxx

Melon + apple, crunchy bran, ss milk, strawberry crusha NAS (.5)

I have had 2 slices of wholemeal toast and I have some strawberries to eat :)

Melon, banana, red grapes and muller light washed down with 2 cups of tea ( no sugar and milk from my HEA) always sets me up till lunch time. :D

A banana, Strawberries, Melon and some 0% Greek Yogurt. Yummy! :drool:

I made rice pudding his morning but it was a bit stodgy & bland - I'm also not keen on sweetner - how do you make yours?

I really don't have a problem with sweetner, so I use that and vanilla essence, you could try vanilla essence and stir a yoghurt in to give it more flavour

I really don't have a problem with sweetner, so I use that and vanilla essence, you could try vanilla essence and stir a yoghurt in to give it more flavour

Thank you - I'll give that a go - its a good alternative to cereal if I want a sandwich at lunchtime x

This morning I am having my adaptation of Delia's Alpine Eggs..............

Line a ramekin with a low fat cheddar cheese slice, break an egg ontop, season with black pepper, and top with another low fat cheddar slice, and bake in the oven until bubbling, and the egg set to your liking (about 15mins) = HExA

Served with wholemeal toast (HExB)

View attachment 53917

And if you are following Extra Easy, roasted tomatoes or mushrooms go perfectly with it.

This sounds lush is it free on extra easy?

A banana, an apple and an orange!

Back