Whats for breakfast?

Vegetarian said:
I had home-made muesli

How do you make that :)? I love muesli!!

Xx

my new fave- rice pudding with blueberries, grapes and chopped banana. OH says it looks like gruel as the blueberries make it a funny colour but it tastes amazing!

Boring ole bannana and Fat Free yoghurt.....not a breakkie lover and don't have time in week to do egg or bacon!

mushroom omelette, dry fried mushroom, 2 eggs and a sprinkling of black pepper...oh and some fruit :) ...not in the omelette tho saving my healthy extras for later today

A savoury roulade inspired from the free foods recipe book I bought for £1 yesterday.

3 egg omelette cooked with chopped pepper and a little chilli

Mix quark with parsley and spread on cooled omelette.

Roll and chop in half.

Mmmmmmm lovely

Gonna to a sweet one with fresh strawberries, vanilla essence and sweetner in the quark.

A small banana, strawberries & 2 satsumas followed by 4 bacon medallions & 1/3 tin of spaghetti hoops

Ohhh & 2 massive mugs of tea!

Strawberries, pineapple, Activia 0% vanilla

Green day today so breakfast is porridge made with half skimmed milk, half water with sweetner and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It's made me realise just how bad I have been with my not eating as I have had less than 1/4 and I don't really want anymore but know I need to finish it as it is my Hex's.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm trying success express for as much of this week as I can do so my first se breakfast was porridge pancake made with 1/2 heb of porridge, yogurt and 1/2 an egg to make a small pancake (it fell apart though!), dollop of very low fat fromage frais and strawberries, grapes, melon, banana and blueberries for my 2/3 superfree

ForumRunner_20120703_095425.jpg

i had chopped pineapple, apple, banana and tangerine with fat free onken yoghurt with sweetener..yum! And got my healthy extras for lunch :)

Back