Whats for breakfast?

tinned tomatoes on toast, mmmmmm

just had 2 'fried' eggs on toast.....will be having some fruit in a bit x

I had HEXB wholemeal toast with strawberries and half tablespoon of golden syrup 1 syn yummy. Going to try the porridge pancakes though they sound delish!

Quorn sausage (2) & mushroom sandwich (HExB) with reduced tinned tomatoes

I had dorset cereals simply fruity muesli with banana and strawberries on top, well into that at the min!

I'm a veggie so no bacon for me hehe ;) I know it might seem a bit odd doing a red day as a veggie but I had a really rubbish week last week and a gain so I wanted to mix things up a bit. Having a breakfast with no carbs is unheard of for me as I would quite happily exist on toast and cereal given half the chance ;)

Do you eat quorn products? The ham slices are free and very nice :) think the bacon style rashes are low syn also

Rochelle1 said:
Do you eat quorn products? The ham slices are free and very nice :) think the bacon style rashes are low syn also

Oooh yes, love them both! Just didn't have any in the house yesterday annoyingly, only had quorn sausage which was being saved for tonight's fry up :/ The quorn ham is especially yum, love it on a squarish pizza or in SW quiche :)

HExA skimmed milk with highlights hot chocolate 2syn. I love milkshake just found out that for 25ml of crusha strawberry no added sugar 0.5 syn much better can't wait to buy.

Also thinking I may have a banana can't decide as I'm no longer hungry after my milkshake fix but I'm going to be busy now for the next four hours and won't have time to get anything until I've finished, hmmm

Back