Whats for breakfast?

missy1978 said:
Oooh yes, love them both! Just didn't have any in the house yesterday annoyingly, only had quorn sausage which was being saved for tonight's fry up :/ The quorn ham is especially yum, love it on a squarish pizza or in SW quiche :)

I use quorn ham instead of quorn bacon cos it's free and the bacon isn't! So a quorn ham and fried egg cob on the rare occasion I do eat bread works wonders

Jordon-UK said:
Hi what are magic pancakes please tell ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

If you go back a couple of pages on this thread there's a recipe x

There is also the egg only pancake, which I prefer: Seperate the yolk and white of an egg, whisk the white with sweetener (I use a LOT). Mix the yolk with vanilla extract, tip it back into the white and whisk until just combined. Frylight your pan, pour the mix in. It's very fragile, but you get used to handling it the more you make them.

I'm having that this morning, with strawberries and fromage frais. When I can be arsed to clean the kitchen first... Bah.

Scratch that, I had two portobello mushrooms instead, stuffed with tomatoes, red pepper, garlic, oregano, black pepper and 25g of feta (1/2 HEA).

Last edited:
Melon kiwi & Muller light vanilla

Breakfast/dinner tesco light choice sausages 3syns mushrooms tomatoes egg and toast, feeling very full now

image-4175971087.jpg

Apple summer fruits activia ff and 1 crushed weetabix

Ophelia105 said:
Quorn sausage x 2, chestnut mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and two fry lite eggs with brown sauce 2 syns total

Nom nom nom

Mmmmm cooked brekkie :D

I tried magic oat pancakes for the first time - very odd but tasty! Had a syn worth of chocolate sauce in them to make the sweetest, gooiest breakfast I ever had! Not something I will be doing every day but nice as an occasional treat ;)

Back