Whats for breakfast?

2 WM toast, poached eggs, smoked bacon, fried onions & mushrooms - maybe some reduced tinned tomatoes if I can wait that long!!!

My breakfast was *so* delicious! I had a WW Petit Pain (b choice) topped with a mixture of hard boiled egg, red onions and 60g LowLow Cheese Spread (a choice) with an apple and an activia 0% yogurt. Omnomnom!

Bacon eggs sausages (3syns) beans and slice of nimble yummy x weigh in treat

1 scan bran with banana and 1 scan bran with homemade mackerel pate......

Just eaten a huge banana. Got melon, strawberries and bluberries topped with 0% greek yogurt with me at work to have in a little while :)

Melon and pineapple with vanilla Muller & 1 weetabix crumbled in

2 hi fi bars hex and a banana with a cuppa tea

2 HEXB worth of shreddies, FF plan yogurt and a teaspoon of honey. And the usual bucket of earl grey hehe ;)

Tishbish said:
Rice pudding this morning, needed stodge and wanted to save my heb it was sweet and yummy

How long would rice pudding keep if I made a big batch?
Might make a vat full and keep it in the fridge for "emergencies" :)

Ooooh yes-how do you make yours and how long does it last?

Brekkie this morning: 'fried' sliced new pots left over from last nights dinner with diced bacon (no fat) and 2 eggs scrambled into a kind of hash. Seared cherry tomatoes on the side and tomato sauce!

Not in work till later so a nice relaxing poatched eggs on toast with lean bacon medallions and apple on the side! Really looked forward to it & enjoyed it.

Back