Whats for breakfast?

My usual brekkie - always very filling xx

IMAG0387.jpg

porridge made with water and sweetner and a banana :)

Double helping of HEXB jordans muesli and an apple. Hungry!

Apple, strawberries, blueberries and grapes. Yum!

Princess_Stevie said:
Apple, strawberries, blueberries and grapes. Yum!

Aren't you hungry only eating fruit for breakfast? If I do that I find myself looking for something else at 10:00

lately I've been choppingup an apple and a banana and topping it with cinnamon and fat free greek yogurt from Tesco, but this morning I did the same but with a muller light Coconut yogurt, sans Cinnamon, it was the most amazing thing ever, I need to get more of these, and I don't think they do them in just limited edition any more either :)

Grae said:
lately I've been choppingup an apple and a banana and topping it with cinnamon and fat free greek yogurt from Tesco, but this morning I did the same but with a muller light Coconut yogurt, sans Cinnamon, it was the most amazing thing ever, I need to get more of these, and I don't think they do them in just limited edition any more either :)

It's tracking the delicious little blighters down that I struggle with!!! It's all rhubarb and cranberry in my local tesco :(

Grapes, strawberries and blueberries with my HEXB bran flakes and some dollops of fat free yogurt, with an apple on the side. Tasty!

Last edited:
Back