Whats for breakfast?

Bacon scrambled egg and mushrooms

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Very strange one here! My little girl had developed a taste for free savoury rice. She insisted that she wanted it for breakfast so I relented and cooked it. She ate a quarter of it so I ended up having the rest. Still not sure about savoury rice smell around the kitchen so early but free food is free food!

Anne

Shopping with the boyfriend today before our holiday so pre shopping breakfast porridge oats made with milk, banana and nectarine afterwards (too ripe to chop in to it!!) Lovely should keep me full til we stop for lunch. Wetherspoons chilli noodles :)

Morning, i tried the SW quiche... Eggs, onions, yellow peppers, asda chilli cottage cheese. It was really good! And tin of spaghetti. Starving i was...

How's your weight loss going sparkles? Think u are just restarting, is that right?

I'm back on slimming world afte falling off track for 5 months and gained the stone i lost plus 4 pound more! I know I will do it this time I am already enjoying it so much more. Breakfast today was -
Scrambled egg with a splash of milk 0.5 syns
2 morrisons eat smart crips bakes 1.5 syns each
25g of feta cheese ( saving other 25g or lunch) hexA
Tomato sauce 1.5 syns
Mullet light yogurt 0syns
And it was lovely! I have fallen in love with crispbakes if u have them with something like beans or scrambled egg it goes soft and actually tastes like your eating toast! With much fewer syns if u don't want to use your hex on real bread.
Mmm getting Hungry thinking about it

Xx

missed out today..... the fruit at work was a little worse for wear, so will make do with lunch shrtly

Slimfor2013... Hiya, I too have just re-started after several months, but not been properly on track since New Year if I'm honest, gaining 2/3rds of what I'd lost at Christmas....GOOD LUCK - we'll both get there!!

Had one of my fave breakfasts, magic oat pancakes with choc philly, sliced strawberries and banana. Yummy:)

Magic porridge with syrup and bananaaaaaa. Nom :)

Back