Whats for breakfast?

Loundy said:
Weetabix, part HEXA of milk and a banana. Does any one have any ideas as to how to jazz Weetabix up a bit please??

I'm all for jazzing up weetabix too! I'm exactly the same. I do have it with hot milk tho. May give some raspberries a go. :)

shezam said:
1 slice of wholemeal bread (hexB) 1 tsp utterly butterly (3) mushrooms & toms fried in 1 tsp oil (3) All out of frylite! x

Hey I m using utterly butterly and I m getting 1 syn per teaspoon and 3.5 per a tablespoon. Bit of good news if you arre only using 1 teaspoon of utterly butterly :)

Slimfor2013 said:
A lady at group says she adds water to her Weatabix instead of milk. Just enough to make them wet. Then top with fat free natural yogurt with sweetener or a muller an then tops with fruit :) that way ur saving your hex and it's a bit more interesting x

That sounds lovely, think I may try that tomorrow morning! Thank you x

smartie831 said:
I'm all for jazzing up weetabix too! I'm exactly the same. I do have it with hot milk tho. May give some raspberries a go. :)

Never thought of trying hot milk...although not really the weather for it! lol :)

Slimfor2013 said:
A lady at group says she adds water to her Weatabix instead of milk. Just enough to make them wet. Then top with fat free natural yogurt with sweetener or a muller an then tops with fruit :) that way ur saving your hex and it's a bit more interesting x

Gave this a go and it was lovely! Put a vanilla Muller with it and it reminded me of crumble topping and custard! Yummo. Might syn some stewed apple at some point and try making a SW crumble type thing. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Fruit - banana, tangerines, peach & apple with 2 rocky road hifi bars! (HExB) am really excited about trying these :D

I've had a cuppa tea, and two pieces of toast (5 syns) with marmite. Banana to follow. Off to an aqua aerobics class this morning for the first time, I knowing going to be hungry after it! Lol
Saving my HXB for. A homemade burgers tonight!

I had packet of oats so simple with mullet yogurt and pineapple. I'm out and about for brekkie today, so I can eat this in my car!

Banana strawberries and raspberries glass of water with lemon

Loundy said:
Gave this a go and it was lovely! Put a vanilla Muller with it and it reminded me of crumble topping and custard! Yummo. Might syn some stewed apple at some point and try making a SW crumble type thing. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Your welcome. I'm yet to try it my self gonna give it a go now I only work early 2 days out of the week so them days are my quick breakfast days the rest of the week I get to enjoy yummy cooked breakfasts :) x

Breakfast is boring but at least I'm eating it now!

A hifi light & an alpen light (HExB) coz I've got kids swimming then daughter had a medical appointment... Will be a BIG lunch

Magic porridge made with low fat yoghurt and a chopped apple added on top. I've not tasted it yet, fingers crossed it's as yummy as I hear it should be.

Banana, apple, strawberries, blueberries and grapes!

Just had a HEXb roll with a fried egg and an apple for after. Very filling!

Back