Whats for breakfast?

35g porridge oats made up with water, and a banana and cup of tea, milk from allowance! Cant whack it! :)

Change of plan ... Pizza toast HE 2 slices WM tomatoe purée HEx cheese spring onions and black Pepper toasted bowl Of grapes

I had bite-size shredded wheat (HexB), HexA milk ( I have the allowance of whole milk watered down to the same amount as the skimmed milk allowance- even watered down its much creamier than skimmed!) and a banana.

I think i'm addicted to magic porridge! that 3 days in a row now! :D

Today will be a veggie omelette :) maybe some reduced tinned tomatoes

Tomorrow I'm going with magic porridge & plenty of fruit :)

There I was going to have my normal chopped banana & f/f strawberry yogurt when I started reading through this post!

As its the final day of school holidays& I'm having 1 last lie in I'm going to do myself & the kids a poached egg, ham, beans with a w/m pitta (kids can have normal toast!) when I finally get out of before'

Fruit n Fibre with sliced banana and skimmed milk plus massive mug of tea!

Yum yum!
Eggs, beans and my hexb of toast :)

ForumRunner_20120904_093842.png

**punk*~*star** said:
Today will be a veggie omelette :) maybe some reduced tinned tomatoes

Tomorrow I'm going with magic porridge & plenty of fruit :)

Changed my mind again... French toast (HExB) with 2 oranges, banana & 1/2 Mullerlight vanilla

Attachments

• image-841182583.jpg
    image-841182583.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 69
Vixter's Magic Pancakes!!! Delish!
Magic Pancakes (I cheated and microwaved them)

35g Porridge Oats (HEB) or 1 sachet of Oats So Simple
1 syn free yogurt such as Muller Light (I used the ltd edition Mint & Choc cos I don't like them much)

Mix the Oats and Porridge well and leave in fridge overnight
2. In the morning beat 2 eggs and add to magic mix stirring thoroughly (you can add sweetner but I didnt bother)
3. Right, I tried frylighting them it was a nightmare so...

4. Take a bowl and pour half the mix into the bowl, microwave for 1 min, then micro again for about 30 seconds til set, leave for a min or so to cool

5. gently ease from bowl by moving with spatula then tipping onto a plate

Pancake 1.Banana, Strawberries and Syn Free Lemon Curd

Pancake 2. Lemon Juice, roll and sprinkle with one tsp (1syn) of sugar

Back