Whats for breakfast?

2 egg omelette with prawns, broccoli, dill, peppers on big bed of salad. Lovely and filling.

I had 2x400g wm bread (hexB) spread with marmite, ham chunks and 45g half fat cheddar (hexA), baked for 10 mins till all melty then smothered in passata. Sounds a bit odd but soooo tasty. Possibly my desert island food!

Fruit n Fibre with banana and skimmed milk (again)

Porridge (love it) with sliced banana and skimmed milk, followed by a Nectarine.:eating: Mmmm!

Today was bran flakes, watered down whole milk (HexA&B), banana and strawberries. Amazing, I ADORE bran flakes.

Lovely big breakfast in a bit when kids gone to school - bacon, eggs, tinned tomatoes & mushrooms on toast!!

Does anyone warm the 'magic porridge' up or is it be served cold with using yoghurt and all!!! Sorry if that seems a dumb question but Ive never had it before :)

Slinkyson said:
Does anyone warm the 'magic porridge' up or is it be served cold with using yoghurt and all!!! Sorry if that seems a dumb question but Ive never had it before :)

Hiya you can do either hot or cold but I have to admit I didn't like it warmed up, not a fan of warm yogurt but it's personal taste I guess.

Hi, I prefer it cold..the thought of warm yoghurt is not appealing! I have it with some strawberries and raspberries on top!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that's what I thought but didn't want to missing out on anything! Lol, the thought of warm yoghurt put me off but thought I would seen as porridge is not ally eaten hot! :)

Tomorrow- French toast (HExB) with melon, apple, banana & Mullerlight Greek style coconut (0.5)

Back