Whats for breakfast?

2 toast with ex light laughing cow cheese..with microwaved tomatoes on top yummy:D

Slinkyson said:
Magic porridge can't decide if I'm a fan or not! I made it with vanilla mullerlight maybe it's nicer with other flavours!

I had mine made with a toffee Mullerlight and was yum! I love it but I know loads of people think it's vile lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have magic porridge nearly everyday, i love it! :D

Dry Toast and Jam yum yum! banana and plum not long after... Not the most balanced of breakfasts but was in a rush and had to grab something from works canteen. x

porridge with apple and blueberries.

X2 whole meal bread with dairylea and strawberries & grapes x

mine vary, 30g bran flakes with half milk allowance and bananas or chopped bananas, strawberries with toffee/vanilla mullerlight yoghurt! Or if Im reallyy hungry, grilled bacon (no fat), grilled quorn sausage, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms, scrambled eggs and baked beans. yumm!

Claire.mckenna said:
I had mine made with a toffee Mullerlight and was yum! I love it but I know loads of people think it's vile lol.

In trying it with a cherry one today :)

That looks amazing Donna!

I've had a Mullerlight Greek yoghurt (0.5) with a punnet of blackberries & a can of sugar free red bull :O

Smoked bacon medallions, spaghetti hoops and a poached egg.

Magic porridge made with cherry flavoured muller topped with berries it was yumy and my god so filling it keeps me full for at least 4-5 hours! Im thinking I will become addicted to it lol

Slinkyson said:
Magic porridge made with cherry flavoured muller topped with berries it was yumy and my god so filling it keeps me full for at least 4-5 hours! Im thinking I will become addicted to it lol

Sounds yummy, might give that one a go next!

Back