Whats for breakfast?

I discovered tescos own weetabix and its nicer than actual weetabix! So I've discovered having 1 weetabix with some of milk allowance, topped with banana strawberries and a sprinkle of sweetner. Leaves me some milk for if I fancy a couple of cuppas or if I don't, ill use the rest of the milk for a milkier options in the evening. And also a hifi light for a snack later :)

Also for a couple of months I've found a love for black coffee, its so much tastier than with milk if I have it with milk now I can't taste the coffee!

What are magic pancakes? They sound interesting :)

I went to the shop to buy milk to have with my usual wheatabix breakfast but when i got there i had no cash and they didnt accept card, so i had to improvise with stuff ive bought for my weekly lunches this week.

Ended up having two dark ryw ryvita, extra light phily, a free yoghurt and an apple. it was lovely! Id normally have the yoghurt at lunch but suited me fine today to have it for breaky because its weigh in day today so nicer to fill up earlier in the day.

I dont have my book with me, can someone tell me can i use 2/4 ryvita as a healthy extra b? They are the dark rye ones! Thank you in advance :)

2 weetabix with a splash of milk (part HExA) & 2/3 punnet of strawberries (my 3 year old nicked the other 1/3) served with 2 big mugs of tea :)

55g shreddies original (4 1/2 + hex b)
Covering of milk ( 1% milk part of hex a)
Topped with banana and a few raspberries (SS)
Cup of robinsons orange squash

:)

Tomorrows breakfast will be either! SW fry up using skinny Lizzie sausages 1syn each) they are huge so tasty too! Or 2 Hifi light bars with fruit and a muller light yoghurt depends if I'm feeling savoury or sweet :)

Bacon and scrambled egg fry light tomatoes mushrooms n beans me thinks

a banana and two warm hard boiled eggs

Back