Whats for breakfast?

Scrambled egg mix in with peppers, spring onion, mushrooms and tomatoes with a splash of worchester sauce, lovely!

Just weighed 28g of fruit and fibre .........omg it's nothing!! Followed up with yoghurt and huge glass of water

You should try muesli then i gave up after 2 days on it and i love it it was like 2 tablespoons haha

Ive had porridge with water and cinnamon and a jalapeno and red onion scone and a cup of coffee with skimmed milk

Was meant to be an omlette but fell apart and was more like scrambled egg with mushrooms :\

Two apples and two satsumas with a green tea :)

CraigA said:
If anyone has alpen could they post a pic on here of what 35g looks like, cause i wouldnt mind trying alpen but im not buying a whole box if its like 3 table spoons full haha.

It's not much if I have I usually boost it to 60g and syn it, even that isn't too much! :(

donna88 said:
rice pudding with banana, fig, grapes and kiwi

I like the rice pud for breakfast idea. I don't like using my HE on breakfast or having just fruit so on EE that's perfect ?

dipsy1512 said:
I like the rice pud for breakfast idea. I don't like using my HE on breakfast or having just fruit so on EE that's perfect ?

Is there an easy way of making it? I usually do the boil in water, rinse, add milk and egg yolk way but it seems to take ages

Is there an easy way of making it? I usually do the boil in water, rinse, add milk and egg yolk way but it seems to take ages

I make it the night before and then heat up in the microwave, I don't use egg or milk though, I mix in a yogurt after its heated in the microwave, but I suppose you could add the milk and egg after heating.

I love it that's exactly why I have it, so filling as well

I'm being thick now but do you just cook it in water then? I always thought you couldn't reheat rice but then I reckon making it in water and mixing in a yogurt (another fab idea) would be quicker than the way I have been doing it xx

Back