Whats for breakfast?

I had a fruit salad (pineapple, 2 types of melon, kiwi fruit, strawberries and blueberries) with some 0% greek yog.

flippin eck i've got the munchies this morning, already had my fruit n fibre and a banana, I have my broth cooking in the slow cooker and the smell is making me hungry. Think ill have some mushrooms with scrambled egg and tomatoes

For the first time since starting SW instead of my usual weetabix or wholemeal bread I've just eaten.... Bacon, dry fried egg, beans and two mini m&s wholemeal subs with some tomato sauce, banana & pineapple for afters. I really enjoyed it but I'm feeling guilty

For the first time since starting SW instead of my usual weetabix or wholemeal bread I've just eaten.... Bacon, dry fried egg, beans and two mini m&s wholemeal subs with some tomato sauce, banana & pineapple for afters. I really enjoyed it but I'm feeling guilty

Why feel guilty?? All free food depending on which plan you're doing if using the bread as HEX B.

I had bacon, scrambled egg, onions, mushrooms and 1 WM toast.

I had porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA), sweetener, 1 tbsp Golden Syrup (2 Syns) and a sliced banana. Yum!

Had a massive bowl of fruit, apple, banana, kiwi and melon topped with a yogurt... for the first time in AGES I bought some fruit mullers and really enjoyed it

Had one of my favourite breakfasts this morning 55g of Shreddies (Heb B + 4.5 syns for the extra), milk (Some of Hex A allowance), chopped strawberries, raspberries and banana over the top. Its nice and sweet and filling and some SS from the strawberries and raspberries!

had full sw english yesterday morn but im back to porridge 2day :)

Cathie xXx

Scrambled egg, fried tomato and mushrooms. With pepper and tobasco sauce!! Yum

Attachments

• image-1194422326.jpg
    image-1194422326.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 106
Back