Whats for breakfast?

donna88 said:
Which scan bran cake is that? Look lovely :)

It's the curly wurly cake. I don't think I put enough sweetener in it but it's nice all the same! My curly wurly sank whilst cooking and when I tipped it on to a plate it left like a caramel sauce like top. Lovely! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
It's the curly wurly cake. I don't think I put enough sweetener in it but it's nice all the same! My curly wurly sank whilst cooking and when I tipped it on to a plate it left like a caramel sauce like top. Lovely! Xx

Cake for breakfast?! U big dare devil lol. I had some curly wurly cake last night. It defo needs a bit of tweaking but i think its pretty good. Much more sweetner in it and maybe more options sachets? What do u think? X

pastagirl said:
Cake for breakfast?! U big dare devil lol. I had some curly wurly cake last night. It defo needs a bit of tweaking but i think its pretty good. Much more sweetner in it and maybe more options sachets? What do u think? X

I will defo be putting more sweetener in. As for options, depends on if you want to up the syns or not? Maybe a stronger tasting chocolate drink like the cadburys bourneville? I'm all up for making more to try!

And yes, cake for breakfast is good :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
I will defo be putting more sweetener in. As for options, depends on if you want to up the syns or not? Maybe a stronger tasting chocolate drink like the cadburys bourneville? I'm all up for making more to try!

And yes, cake for breakfast is good :D xx

Yes i was thinking of adding options sachet and taking out curly wurly and adding in buttons for 4 syns. Effectively keeping same no. Of syns!! How many syns in bournville? I don't like dark chocolate but the taste may disguise the bran lol x

pastagirl said:
Yes i was thinking of adding options sachet and taking out curly wurly and adding in buttons for 4 syns. Effectively keeping same no. Of syns!! How many syns in bournville? I don't like dark chocolate but the taste may disguise the bran lol x

The bourneville drink is 2 syns too but it isn't a very dark chocolate tasting drink, it's nice :) I think it'd work putting 2 in with buttons. What size pack is 4 syns?? Xx

Sachet of porridge with skimmed milk, with banana slices in. Healthy a and b

MinkyDinky said:
The bourneville drink is 2 syns too but it isn't a very dark chocolate tasting drink, it's nice :) I think it'd work putting 2 in with buttons. What size pack is 4 syns?? Xx

The wee mini bag is 4 syns. Treatsize. You get about 12-15 buttons lol x

175g of mixed fruit & mullerlight yoghurt, post-gym breakfast.

3 dark rye ryvita (B) with a tin of sardines in tomato sauce! My breakfast of choice on red or EE days

Tomorrow it's gonna be a sausage sandwich using 2 WM Nimble as HEX B and 2 BGTY Sausages (1)

Breakfast tomorrow will be my HEx's - original Oat So Simple with my full semi skimmed milk allowance as I'm not a tea or coffee drinker. Glad this isn't my food diary thread lol as the rest of the day won't be so healthy!

Back