Whats for breakfast?

Ham and mushroom omelette with Worcestershire sauce

175g portion of fruit, mullerlight & a banana

Had scrambled eggs and bacon with strawberriess afters for my 1/3 super free

Was lovely :D

0% Greek yogurt with melon and grapefruit, ham hock egg white omelette topped with lcl and green tea with lemon xx

image-1855190633.jpg

Can i ask what magic porridge is? Please

Hi Tracie Lou, Magic porridge is 35g porridge oats (hexB), muller light yogurt (any flavour) and frozen berries/fruit all mixed together and left over night in the fridge. I have it cold but it can be heated up in the microwave and, I haven't tried this myself, it can be made into little pancakes. :)

Hi Tracie Lou, Magic porridge is 35g porridge oats (hexB), muller light yogurt (any flavour) and frozen berries/fruit all mixed together and left over night in the fridge. I have it cold but it can be heated up in the microwave and, I haven't tried this myself, it can be made into little pancakes. :)

Just a note that if your heating it up in the microwave or making it into pancakes you need to defrost the berries on their own and add them after cooking, otherwise they would need to be synned.

I used to have magic porridge warm, haven't had it this year yet, will have to try it out again soon.

Had my old faithful this morning, weetabix with milk and banana.

I promised myself this weekend that I would have a mega breakfast so here it is all for only 2 syns.
Sainsburys BGTY extra lean Cumberland sausages (0.5 syns each)
Flora light, 1 tsp (1 syn)
Weight Watchers thick sliced wholemeal bread (2 slices for HEB) although I only managed to eat 1 slice lol.

68bbc23cac6e30a5d5d7a9eaed4da7c3.jpg

That looks beautiful!! I'm not a big breakfast eater, only can manage lighter breakfasts but you've got me craving a big breakfast for my tea tonight lol

Bulgur wheat porridge using half my hex of milk and some water. Chopped a bananananana into it too. Was lovely and technically free I suppose but as its quite calorie heavy I think I'll call it my hexB!! I'm only just back on the wagon so don't want to push my luck.

Legomom81 said:
Bulgur wheat porridge using half my hex of milk and some water. Chopped a bananananana into it too. Was lovely and technically free I suppose but as its quite calorie heavy I think I'll call it my hexB!! I'm only just back on the wagon so don't want to push my luck.

If it's free, it's free. It'll keep you full and you used it in a way that it's meant to be used. Trust the plan :) so long as you only ate till you were full and it keeps you going till you're next hungry there's nothing wrong with it. A perfect on plan breakfast. X

Befanwi said:
If it's free, it's free. It'll keep you full and you used it in a way that it's meant to be used. Trust the plan :) so long as you only ate till you were full and it keeps you going till you're next hungry there's nothing wrong with it. A perfect on plan breakfast. X

I can never use my hexB anyway lol I'm not a bread fan. Unless its crusty warm white and smothered in salted butter....... But I can't find that on the HEXb lists anywhere...... :(

Back