Whats for breakfast?

Going to try magic porridge for the first time!

I'm guessing its basically 30g oats in a muller light over night?

Xx

Going to try magic porridge for the first time!

I'm guessing its basically 30g oats in a muller light over night?

Xx

Is that it? Sounds yummy and so simple. I think I would chuck plenty of fruit on top too to bulk it out and add some extra boost.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

2weight Watchers bread, squirt of American mustard and slice of ham made into a sarnie as I was running out the door on the school run!!!

Had a fruit salad consisting of frozen summers fruits, chopped banana and tangerine this morning.

Nice combination! :)

Had Magic Porridge for the first time. It was very nice. Definately a keeper. I used Vanilla Mullerlite with dark chocolate and threw a couple of grapes in the bowl. Oh and a banana :) Scrummy yummy filled my tummy!!

I may have to try this 'magic porridge' everyone is talking about! Do you cook the oats first?

That's why I tried it...too curious! I didn't cook the oats... Last night I weighed out 35gs of porridge oats into a breakfast bowl, poured in a mullerlite yogurt, mixed it up, covered it with cling film and popped it in the fridge. I had it cold for breakfast this morning but you can heat it or apparently you can make pancakes out of the mixture...this I am going to try tomorrow :)
Give it a go...nice way of getting your HeB

I may have to try this 'magic porridge' everyone is talking about! Do you cook the oats first?

No need to cook the oats first, just let the yogurt do its magic over night. I throw in some frozen berries and give it a good mix in the morning and eat it cold. I have not tried heating it in the microwave so don't know if the yogurt will split. You can make pancakes from the oat mixture but if cooking with the fruit remember to syn the cooked fruit.

Reading this thread makes me so frustrated that I don't like yogurt :-( the magic pancakes sound so good....apart from the yogurt part lol

pineapple, apple and banana with a mullerlight (had to force myself to eat it though) don't know my plan for the rest of the day but can see it being small meals today

This morning I'm having apple, pineapple and strawberries for breakfast :)

Back