Whats for breakfast?

Porridge with blueberries

I had a Banana along with Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries.

Bacon, reduced toms, poached eggs, mushrooms, "fried" bread and a syn of HP, had a red day yesterday, may well keep this up for the week

image-1685615112.jpg

weetabix

Apple, grapes and a WW lemon tart yogurt :)

Cheese on toast with a banana. (Hex a & b)

Banana and a Plum with cup of tea

I seem to be quite often just having fruit for breakfast - although I feel fine (just hungry at lunch) I am not sure this is enough / right start to the day....?

Sausage and brown sausage sandwich and 2 pears! Oh and douwe egberts caramel coffee :)

2 slices of bacon (defatted), 1/2 a tin of beans, mushrooms and 2 red onions all done isn the actifry. Over once slice of wholemeal toast

On the subject of which I weighed it and it was 21g! But 105 calories so I counted it as my HEB

I always have my HEX of a Hi-Fi bar as breakfast as I'm never that hungry first thing. Oh and a coffee with skimmed milk (HEX) :)

Sausage and brown sausage sandwich and 2 pears! Oh and douwe egberts caramel coffee :)
Is that coffee free? As I keep seeing it advertised and its look lush but I thought it might be Syns because of the flavours.

Dougal1983 said:
Is that coffee free? As I keep seeing it advertised and its look lush but I thought it might be Syns because of the flavours.

As far as I know it is free... Very yummy! If anyone knows any different please let me know!

Currently £1.50 a jar at asda but my store were sold out of all flavours! :-(

As far as I know it is free... Very yummy! If anyone knows any different please let me know!

Currently £1.50 a jar at asda but my store were sold out of all flavours! :-(
I just double checked and yay it's free!!!! :D so chuffed I shall be trying to find it at my local Tesco tomorrow :D

Back